Courtroom Time Machine Update — Week of 12/3/18 (Final One!)

It’s been such a terrific semester — I’m so enjoyed traveling in our courtroom time machine with your students.  (I’m really going to miss this class!).
Anyhow, it is our final week of class.  Here’s what’s happening:
Monday:  We’ll be practicing our POLs. (POL Task Description).  Last day for turning in any missing work in CTM.  Students should have their PSRs signed off.  Please check Infinite Campus for missing assignments.
Tuesday and Wednesday:  Join us for POLs.  Complete schedule is here.  Students should be in costume.
Thursday:  We’ll be wrapping up class — Reflecting through rubrics, class evaluations, and engaging in a few fun history challenges.
Friday:  It is a CHOICE tradition to have an end of class party at the conclusion of the semester.  We’ll be awarding our history champions, watching a PG “time machine” themed movie, and just having some fun. Students tend to bring in treats for this event.  Sometimes the amount of junk food can be a bit crazy, so I’m putting a few guidelines.  Thank you in advance for flexibility.  Here they are:
1) Any treats need to be homemade.  Cookies, cupcakes, and popcorn are great.  (Or anything else if people are feeling creative)
2) Drinks should be in recyclable aluminum cans.  No cups, plastic bottles, etc.  Please no caffeine.
3) I’ll have a sign-up sheet, but if it’s “one thing too many” — absolutely ok to bow out of treat-bringing.  Optional.
Semester Rubrics will be shared in co-op before the end of December.   Thank you again for all your support!  -JF